Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vhold ContourHD Review - 1080p Helmet Camera For The Outdoor Enthusiast



Enjoy life fully, that is for ages been my motto. However imagine if you can report all your greatest occasions inside spectacular Hi-def? A normal digital video camera is great for the spectator, but what if you want to record and take part? Welcome to the world of the ContourHD wearable camcorder. Now you can record those dare devil moment's hands free. Welcome to the Vhold ContourHD Review.

Recording Your Reminiscences
I'm quite a typical man, carrying out the conventional Friday to Comes to an end commute, however, if the particular saturday and sunday arrives I love to have a great time. I have attempted every thing, from skydiving, white water rafting, skiing, cross country motor cycling, I have also carried out a cable tv controlled foundation jump off a 630ft building.
This is simply not a observation of methods fantastic I am, however for myself this really is all very a great accomplishment, a great accomplishment We so faithfully desired to give my loved ones as well as buddies. It was just by accident that I came across the particular ContourHD wearable video camera. With this kind of little complete 1080p Hi-def Digicam I'm able to show individuals exactly what We skilled, and so they see it the way i view it.
The particular Specialized Products

Recording in full Hi-def 1080p
Weighing just Several.Several oz . (a Rim Mobile phone weighs in at Several.5ounces), small enough to fit in the users hand of your hands.
Constructed from anodized alloy, the particular Shape High definition is actually rust-proof as well as surprise resistant..
Together with One switch glide control to report, using the Head protection digicam is easy to use along with mitts on!
The particular integrated mic from the Shape High definition was created to keep wind noises down. Which means you can experience the total audio of your encounter.
Together with a couple of various body rates, Thirty fps or perhaps 60 fps, you can get the fastest action inside butter easy movement.
The digital camera lens revolves an extraordinary 192 levels and is equipped along with 2 laser treatment, one each side. This allows you to adhere to your pictures and make sure you're lined up each and every time.

My personal Experiences
In the immediate We exposed the therapy lamp I was amazed exactly how small, and gentle the particular VHoldR ContourHD was. The procedure is extremely easy, along with the laser treatment guidance you know exactly where you're capturing. The image top quality is actually wonderful, even in dim lighting. Prior to buying I came across many people whining concerning the top quality inside dim gentle, however i was happy with my video, some locations inside the dim gentle looked a little grainy yet nothing which will damage your viewing.
My personal main grumble was the particular sound quality any time conducting a quick process, such as riding my bike. The particular wind noises was very loud around the play and I should acknowledge would damage the recording a little. However, if you do looking I came across that if you include the camera with a sock this kind of noises is actually reduced by 80%, as soon as once more the particular ContourHD 1080p Full High definition Head protection Digicam Video clip Video camera will become the best adventures electronic High definition camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment