Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Audio-Technica Ath-M50 Reviews



With all the Ath-M50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has reached an extremely precise response and lengthy wearing listening level of comfort. Developed especially for professional monitoring and mixing up - audio-technica ath-m50s review. These studio phones feature an effective collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage.


Audio-Technica Ath-M50s

Lately I've gotten more and more associated with music. The more and more I learned, the more I realized I required a much better set of speakers or headphones. I finished up shopping around, searching for evaluations on many headphones. I lastly settled on the Audio Technica ATH-M50 headphones.

The Ath-M50 go around the ear, with padding to surround your ear. It really is relatively bulky, although no larger than every other studio monitor headphones you are able to find. They include one nifty feature. They've a built in adapter that screws and unscrews from the jack end from the headphone cord, allowing you to effortlessly swap among three.five mm jacks and 1/4 inch jacks. The adapter has proved really helpful for me, allowing me to swap among my keyboard and our pc really effortlessly. The headsets also include a nice, leather like, case with pull strings to close the case.

The feel from the headphones is nice - audio-technica ath-m50 review. They don't generate the aching ear effect that many other headsets do, and I've worn them for upwards of 4 hours. They are structured so that they surround the ear, and they leave sufficient space for decently big ears, provided that you happen to be not dumbo. They've a sliding adjustable band operating over the top, with great padding, so you are able to increase the amount of space among the top of the head and the headphones if desired. When the band begins bothering your head, you are able to just pull the band higher so it does not touch your head at all. The chord is about six feet lengthy, but could stretch to around twelve feet lengthy.

Audio-Technica Ath-M50

The sound quality of those headphones is incredible. While I 1st place them on I became amazed. I really could hear the clips for the windows sounds start and stop. I really could hear the background noise in the recording from the clips rwtrysc. They are capable of playing sounds at each frequency really well. The bass on the headphones is outstanding. Of course, you can't truly feel the bass, but the headphones output bass well. The bass does not sound muddy at all, and you are able to practically feel the bass like you'd at a concert. The volume level is also excellent. Half volume outputs sound at a decibel level related to that you simply would hear at a concert. I've but to listen to anything using the headsets set above 60% volume.

All in all, I give these kinds of headphones an A. They've a number of sounds, play bass tones really well, have a great volume level, using a couple of added functions. In addition they provide the capability to hear audio for lengthy intervals with out discomfort - audio-technica ath-m50 vs audio-technica ath-m50s. I would suggest these phones to anybody who wants great audio quality and comfortableness in cost-effective headphones.



No comments:

Post a Comment